Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tale As Old As Time

Fall is finally here, even though the official date of fall is not for another week. But everywhere I go there is pumpkin spice this and halloween that. Soon it will be time to sign up for the christmas art markets. All of this makes me a bit sad. Don't get me wrong I do like fall, all the coziness of it, but summer is my favorite season. I am sad to see it go. Plus there are changes on the horizon for me as well. Hopefully I will have news for you all soon! In the meantime I have been working on a fanart of my favorite fairy tale, Beauty and the Beast. When I say my favorite I mean, I try to read every iteration of the tale I can get my hands on, or see every movie I possibly can. Obsessed. Maybe. Though, I do branch out to many of the other fairy tales as well. You could say that they are my genre. 
Enjoy!
 And get some of that pumpkin spice it really is tasty!

Tale As Old As Time - Hope M. Myers

No comments: