Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Website Update!

http://hopemmyers.com/home
   At long last I have finally made a section devoted to set design on my website.  In addition to being a free lance illustrator I would love to be in the theater world.
   Today I got a lot done. I finished two posters, shelled an entire bag of pistachios (they are for tonight's dinner, my boyfriend is making pesto. He's a bit of a self taught chef), lets see then I did more procrastination things to keep myself occupied. Mostly so I wouldn't have to fill out a background check for the swim teacher job I'm applying to. Which because I ran out of things to procrastinate with I had to do.
   Excitingly tomorrow I am going into the pool for training things are looking bright. Next stop trying to get as many hours as possible!

No comments: