Monday, April 30, 2012

Paper Work at last!







My has it been a while since I have posted and do I have news. Spring has been very busy for me. I have been interviewing left and right. Which has gotten me not only a fabulous job at a local toy store but an internship with a local non profit theatre like organization. I have also just completed working on a freelance project. so you must for give my lack in posts of my work. I have some paper houses to show and My paper box I am entering in a local contest. Which I'm super excited about. The box has lead me to thinking about working on doing inset paper covers of books that I read as a child that my mother introduced me too. That may not be um  popular now. A lot of the classics and the more popular series get their covers revamped and I think this helps their appeal so i wonder what would happen if you did this to older books. I think it will be a summer project. any way on to the pictures!

No comments: