Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting

A new piece I feel like I haven't been very productive. Maybe it was partially do to getting a nasty cold. Which make my very grumpy hahah. Also I've been compiling the paper objects and things for my trip to New York next week for the Society of Children's Books Writers and Illustrators conference! But on a more productive note I just finished reading "Sorcery and Cecelia or The Enchanted Chocolate Pot" by Patricia C. Wrede and Caroline Stevermer. Which is a very good book the first book in a while that I've read that I walked away feeling completely satisfied with. The way they wrote the book is based on the Letter Game which is a form of passing letters as characters between to people. So as a fun side project a friend and I will be doing a letter game of our own. Mostly for fun and to keep up occupied haha.
Any way here is a new piece called Waiting. Enjoy!

No comments: