Sunday, June 17, 2012

"Dream Box" Entry to the Columbia Arts Festival


A blog post for June! Boy has it been a crazy start to June. First off this is my Box entry for the Colombia Art Festival, at the Colombia Arts Festival. It was a wonderful evening. The food was divine, and the weather was good. I even got to catch an acrobatics show. (Gave me some ideas for DNA Theatre).
A woman told me how much she love my box and complemented me on being one of the most creative one's there. 

My internship is coming to a close. It has been wonderful working with these amazing people I have learned so much from them. Look out for work inspired from them. I am doing a Silt Walking Workshop this Wednesday, I will have pictures to post.

As for some not so happy news. My life has been pretty chaotic these past few week due to my boyfriend's game company going under. So the two of us have been focusing a lot on what is going to happen if he gets hired in another State. We are taking it day by day.

No comments: