Friday, June 29, 2012

A Library of Trees

My friend and I have been sending letters back and forth to each other bouncing a story off of each other. Sadly its been in hiatus because I'm a terrible person and I not written her back. But I am working on it. This piece is inspired by the little story that we have written. It is the library that one of the characters spends so much time in. This piece was a labor of time for me. Generally I try not to spend to great an amount of time on a piece because it makes me feel like I'm over working a piece. I definitely felt that way with this on. But I want more detail in my work generally so I made myself work through it. I'm very happy with the result. I think Its time I start applying all this experimenting to more series work.
Belmora Library

No comments: