Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Art Update of Awesome!


This piece is the first of a triptych or a short little comic. Which ever you prefer to call it. I wanted to work more with a character and develop a story around them. I've been a bit slow with updates lately, things around here have been kinda hard. It was a slow summer and financially we weren't were we thought we were going to be. So I have been feeling a bit lost in my own work. There is a huge pressure to try every thing to make my work make money. But I am starting to think that I do not want to work that way. I really just want to focus in on my work to get it to a place I am happy with and that other people are happy to buy. This is what I will be dedicating my fall too. Less random projects and more long involved focused projects.
I'm excited. :)

No comments: