Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DNA Pulse! Finished

Well I have been gone from the world of the internet for a good space of time. To start I was working on the  aerial show "Pulse" with DNA Theatre. It was a wonderful success! It was our first time performing at Theatre Project in Baltimore. They were wonderful hosts and the crowds were very good. But as theatre people know a show is all consuming so my life has been on hold for a short while, so now I am gearing back up again. I have some pictures for you of the pre-show and some shots of the show it shelf.






Also I have recently been trying to find a niche for my Etsy shop. I think I hit upon a wonderful idea with the birthday card I recently created for a friend. I shall be experimenting with this idea more in the weeks to come. Look for new things in my Etsy shop soon!




No comments: