Thursday, September 27, 2012

Is It to Early For Christmas?

Well, summer is offically over, and it is fall again. I have a pumpkin pie in the fidge, and I am taking advantage of pumpkin flavored everything where ever I go. It's that time to start gearing up for the holiday season, getting all the craft show goodies made and ready to sell. This is a very exciting time, and I have been gifted with a wonderful new machine that will hopefully make the process much faster. But more on that later! I have a quick little preview of some of the little things I have in the works.

Also! I finally have been able to get my desk moved into my appartment. It has taken this long mainly because we were affaid that it wouldn't fit up the narrow Baltimore row house stairs. But it's finally here!



No comments: