Monday, February 4, 2013

Patterns for Monday

     Happy Monday all, I know it is hard to get back into the flow of the work week. Especially, after a weekend as exciting as the Superbowl. So I have some new patterns to share with you, to get you off and started on the week. 
     I feel as though I have been a bit 'lax in my life updates over the past couple months. I am working part time now as I have probably said in other posts. The Maryland Science Center had an opening in November and I was lucky enough to see the posting for it. So I now work three to four times a week with a wonderful bunch of creative/ science-y people. This has both hindered and helped my art making. It hinder's it because I most defiantly have less time. But it has been much more of a help because, I've purchased my first new sketch book since spring and have started filling it quickly. I feel more interested in the pieces I am working on and I have an overall more positive attitude toward my art. Also this Christmas, I received money from the bank that I've been saving since I was twelve and first started working a paper route. (I know right, so old school.) With that money I was able to update much of my tech for my illustrator self. As you have probably seen my watercolors look three hundred times better. New scanners are the best!

     That's life for now. I plan on working on art through the spring and concentrating on my personal work. Just seeing were life takes me. Nothing super big, maybe take this year a bit easier than last. 
Enjoy!

Arrows

Splat

No comments: