Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Journey Continues

You may have already guessed by now I really like fish and drawing fish. They tend to pop up randomly in my doodles and work. Fish are a good to doodle when I am not sure what to draw or am a little stuck on a project. So a few weeks ago I went to the Baltimore Aquarium, a place dear to my heart. If you haven't been you you should go. I advise going in the evening, because you can catch the sloth out and about at that time. And as you can tell this piece was inspired by my trip!

The Deep Dark

I have also been working diligently on updating my Etsy shop with new paper cut cards. I wanted to add more variety to the types of cards I am carrying. I have also added two spring holiday related cards. My plans is to build a large shop inventory of different types of cards, for all events.
Here is a preview of some of the cards I added.






No comments: